CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Chesterfield Fire & EMS spokesperson told 8News that no injuries were reported after a tow truck overturned Wednesday on Interstate-76 west.
The crash, located on the west exit ramp of Powhite Parkway near the ramp to Route 653, closed the westbound exit ramp hours, according to VDOT.
Lanes have since reopened and the backup is now clear.
- Special education teacher accused of making student sit in soiled pants for 2 hours to ‘prove a point’
- Van catches on fire on I-95, police searching for driver
- StormTracker 8: Morning Mix; Partly sunny, breezy & chilly afternoon
- Super Bowl-or-bust Saints have plenty to improve on
- Packers’ key to Super Bowl run: Get the ball to Aaron Jones