CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Chesterfield Fire & EMS spokesperson told 8News that no injuries were reported after a tow truck overturned Wednesday on Interstate-76 west.
The crash, located on the west exit ramp of Powhite Parkway near the ramp to Route 653, closed the westbound exit ramp hours, according to VDOT.
Lanes have since reopened and the backup is now clear.
- Good Samaritans seriously hurt after being hit on I-95 while helping man change tire
- Kroger in Chesterfield evacuated after fire sets off sprinkler system
- Virginia Department of Veterans Services accepting in-person appointments at select offices
- Altercation at Virginia jail leads to inmate pepper-spraying officer, supervisor
- Virginia State Police reports 9 people, including 4-year-old, killed in crashes during holiday weekend