CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A tractor-trailer overturned on the ramp from southbound Route 76 to southbound Route 288 in Chesterfield Friday.
According to Virginia State Police, a 1999 Peterbilt tractor-trailer hauling trash, was taking the ramp when it lost control and overturned.
As a result of the crash, lost was the load of trash the tractor-trailer was carrying. Fortunately, no one was injured. The driver was wearing his seatbelt.
Speed is being considered a factor. Troopers summoned the driver for reckless driving and failure to maintain control.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Border city readies mobile hospital ahead of ‘serious’ COVID-19 outbreak
- Red Land Cotton making masks for UAB, taking national requests
- Coronavirus updates: there are now 2,012 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Virginia
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 3 million masks ordered by Massachusetts were seized at Port of NY in March