CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A fire ignited Tuesday following a two-vehicle crash in Chesterfield County.
According to a Chesterfield Fire & EMS spokesperson, two vehicles were involved in a crash near the Wawa on N. Bailey Bridge Road and Hull Street Road in Midlothian. The crash led one vehicle to catch fire.
Only minor injuries were reported, according to the spokesperson. It is unclear whether any charges will be filed.
- Local radio hosts lend airwaves to conversations about George Floyd protests
- Medical examiner: Floyd’s heart stopped while restrained
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- US lawmakers split on President Trump’s claim to declare Antifa a terrorist organization