CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — One woman is dead following a four-vehicle crash in Chesterfield Wednesday night.
According to emergency crews, the multi-vehicle crash happened around 6:45 p.m. at Jefferson Davis Highway and Bellwood Road. There, police said a 1998 Toyota Camry was driving the wrong way, operating south in the northbound lanes on Jefferson Davis Highway, when her vehicle collided with three other cars traveling north.
Police said the crash victim died at a nearby hospital. She was later identified as 74-year-old Youn K. Hahn of Colonial Heights.
“Five occupants of the three other vehicles were transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries,” police added.
Anyone with information relative to the crash is asked to call police at (804) 748-0660.
- Texas AG threatens lawsuit after DHS puts halt on immigration deportations
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- Senate Republicans can shut door on immigration reform with filibuster
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Henrico police investigating shooting on Winnetka Avenue