CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — One woman is dead following a four-vehicle crash in Chesterfield Wednesday night.
According to emergency crews, the multi-vehicle crash happened around 6:45 p.m. at Jefferson Davis Highway and Bellwood Road. There, police said a 1998 Toyota Camry was driving the wrong way, operating south in the northbound lanes on Jefferson Davis Highway, when her vehicle collided with three other cars traveling north.
Police said the crash victim died at a nearby hospital. She was later identified as 74-year-old Youn K. Hahn of Colonial Heights.
“Five occupants of the three other vehicles were transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries,” police added.
Anyone with information relative to the crash is asked to call police at (804) 748-0660.
- ‘Nobody deserved that’: Those who knew man killed in Richmond hit-and-run plead for justice
- Scholars urge Biden to stop Title 42 expulsions and Mexico to end arrest of migrants
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- Xbox cloud gaming opens limited beta on PC, Apple
- Chesterfield fire identifies adult and minor victims of deadly Glass Road house fire