HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Chick-Fil-A location on Parham Road has posted on Facebook offering help to those in need of food for their children.
This is just one of the many businesses looking to help during the spread of COVID-19. Many school districts are also offering assistance.
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- US coronavirus deaths surpass 100,000 as states continue reopening
- Here’s what ‘Phase One’ will look like for RVA restaurants
- U.S. Senator Tim Kaine, wife test positive for COVID-19 antibodies
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 27, 2020