RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The City of Richmond announced its offices would remain closed to the public from April 1 to April 12.
“The continued closure is designed to ensure the health and safety of residents, employees and the general public in response to the COVID-19 pandemic,” the announcement from the city said.
However, the announcement added essential city services will continue during this closure. These include:
- Circuit and General District Court
- Public Works
- Social Services
You can find a full list of those services here.
- Dr. Avula: Community spread contributes to more nursing home staff unknowingly transmitting COVID-19
- What’s your preferred way to cook a turkey? Most in Virginia say…
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- New Hulu Limited series ‘Dopesick’ to film in central Virginia, Shenandoah Valley, Roanoke Valley