COLONIAL HEIGHTS, Va. (WRIC) — Colonial Heights Middle School and Lakeview Elementary both have reported a new case of COVID-19 in their school building. The school district informed their community on Facebook “out of an abundance of caution and transparency.”
The school district says that VDH does not require any students or staff to be quarantined for these two particular incidents. Neither of the two schools will be shut down.
The post says they are following guidelines and protocols given by the Chesterfield Virginia Department of Health.
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- Hanover school district says 9K Chromebooks have arrived
- StormTracker 8: Weather Aware on Thursday for the remains of Zeta
- Deputies: Body found in ditch in Spotsylvania County
- Parking restrictions around polling places in Richmond on Election Day