RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond Animal Care and Control said last night they found another calf abandoned in the north side of the city.
A Facebook post from RACC said they found the calf Monday night in the 28000 block of Woodcliff Average. They said she couldn’t walk and had to be rushed to an emergency veterinarian. As for now, RACC said they aren’t sure if or when the calf will be up for adoption and are just focused on saving her life.
They are asking people to send her prayers.
RACC is now asking the public’s help finding out where these cows came from.
“Someone has to know SOMETHING! Cows! Cows; in the City!” the Facebook post said.
If you have any information about the person responsible for abandoning this calf in the city or security footage from a nearby building the RACC asks you call 804-646-5740, email Christie.email@example.com or message them on Facebook.
- Virginians are traveling to North Carolina for COVID-19 vaccinations, and they’re receiving them
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- StormTracker 8: Sunny, mild today; Could snow arrive next week
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse