CHARLES CITY COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 32-year-old Charles City woman has been arrested in connection with an ongoing death investigation.
Amber Brime is charged with second-degree murder.
The Charles City County Sheriff’s Office began conducting a homicide investigation following a 911 call Thursday morning. With assistance from the Virginia State Police, deputies responded to the 11000 block of Eagles Nest Road.
There, law enforcement found a woman’s dead body.
A suspect, later identified as Brime, was immediately taken into custody.
“We are committed to the safety and security of our community, said Sheriff Alan Jones. “I would like to thank the officers and detectives who moved swiftly to launch an investigation leading to the subsequent arrest.”
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Detective Sgt. Greene at (804) 829-9265.
- Sam’s Club to offer prescription deliveries through DoorDash
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- One ref’s decision cost a Missouri man $1 million in fantasy football competition