UPDATE: Dinwiddie County Sheriff’s Office says Calvin Hazelwood was located safely at Johnston Willis Hospital. He was unharmed.
DINWIDDIE COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Dinwiddie County authorities are seeking the public’s help in locating a missing man.
The Dinwiddie Sheriff’s Office says 54-year-old Calvin Hazelwood has been missing since May 9. He was last seen leaving Azzie Manor Home for Adults off of Keelers Mill Road.
Deputies describe Hazelwood as 6-feet-1-inches, with partially gray and brown hair, a full mustache and a beard.
Anyone with information on Hazelwood’s whereabouts are asked to call (804) 469-3755.
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest
- Fearful of returning to work, restaurant workers support one another
- President Trump praises Secret Service after George Floyd protests outside White House
- About 100 people gather in Downtown Lynchburg to protest George Floyd’s death
- Lake of the Ozarks pool partier tests positive for COVID-19; hundreds potentially exposed