RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — GRTC reported the 20th case of COVID-19 in their workforce. According to a press release, the employee was last on duty on August 18 and preforms public-facing service functions for GRTC. They are now in quarantine.
This case is suspected to be related to the most recently reported case of COVID-19 at GRTC. It is suspected the two employees had off-work contact.
The release states, proactively notifies, quarantines, and tests anyone possibly in contact with a positive case. This is in accordance with guidance provided by the Virginia Department of Health. The full list of confirmed cases is available online.
GRTC offers free on-site COVID-19 testing for their staff.
- StormTracker 8: Dense Fog Advisory for Southern VA until 9AM
- Richmond ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee
- 2 dead in 6-vehicle crash Thanksgiving night in Richmond’s northside
- Many will be shopping online this holiday season & crooks are counting on it
- Was the first Thanksgiving actually in Virginia? The descendant of one settler says no question