HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A fatal crash investigation is underway in Hanover County after deputies say a vehicle ran off the road Monday morning.
According to deputies, a single-vehicle crash occurred in the 17500 block of Shiloh Church Road. There, a 1994 Chevrolet truck was traveling on the roadway, veered off onto a field and struck a parked vehicle.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver’s identification will be released pending family notification.
The cause of death will be determined by the Medical Examiner’s Office/Division of Forensic Science.
- List of businesses that will stay closed on Thanksgiving
- Rapper Nelly celebrates 20th anniversary of debut album with limited-edition Budweiser
- As globe hits 40 million COVID-19 cases, here are the US states seeing the highest increases
- You can now rent an entire AMC theater for just $99
- How Olympic advertisers are regrouping for 2021 summer games in Tokyo