HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Hanover County Public Schools is consolidating meal distribution services to two locations during the summer.
Beginning June 15, students will now receive five days’ worth of meals at two locations three days per week: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
‘Grab-and-Go’ meals will be served curbside at John M. Gandy Elementary School and Mechanicsville Elementary School from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Meals service will end on June 12 at three locations—Battlefield Park Elementary School, Beaverdam Elementary School, and South Anna Elementary School—in alignment with the last official day of the school year.
- Popular YouTuber says he fired ‘warning shot’ after man showed up at his door in Arkansas
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings
- Proud Boys revel in President Trump’s mention of group
- Oct. 1 deadline approaches for Trump administration to issue ‘refugee ceiling’