HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Hanover County Public Schools will be auctioning off items from the two school buildings formerly named for Confederate leaders.
Bids can begin on items from the former Lee-Davis High School on Jan. 11. The auction for things from the former Stonewall Jackson Middle School will be started a few weeks later.
All items will be available through GovDeals at www.govdeals.com/hanovercounty.
The school district has not indicated what will be available for purchase. Items will be added as time goes on and not all at once.
Any questions regarding the auction process may be directed to the Hanover County Purchasing Department at (804) 365-6015 or email@example.com.
- COVID-19 vaccine appointments available at Randolph Macon College this weekend
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Utah lawmakers want newspaper to apologize for ‘horrific’ cartoon of fellow congressman
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers