HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Hanover County is letting citizens recycle their Christmas trees for free at any of its Trash and Recycling Convenience Centers.
The service will be offered from Dec. 26 to Jan. 31, during normal operating hours, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The county’s waste centers will be closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Jan. 18.
All decorations must removed from the tree before it is recycled.
- Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Dr. Avula: localities receive vaccine allotments based on population, weekly vaccine shipments below demand
- Protestors march in Goochland, demanding release of bodycam footage from Xzavier Hill shooting
- Next COVID-19 vaccine set for approval will be game-changer, says Hawaii lieutenant governor