HANOVER COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A 55-year-old Virginia man was killed Tuesday in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate-95 in Hanover County.
A Subaru Impreza traveling southbound on the interstate ran off the left side of I-95, according to Virginia State Police, striking a highway sign post located in the median near the Lewistown Road exit.
The driver, identified as Robert M. Hull Jr. of Centerville, Va., died at the scene. Hull was wearing his seat belt, police said.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Water main break closes down part of Gaskins Road
- Watch: Bear cub tries to get into Colorado home
- Group of dads tackle man accused of peeping on teen in Cracker Barrel restroom in SC
- ‘Uber for evictions:’ Startup raising eyebrows for listing tenant removal gig jobs
- ‘Unfathomable’: US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000