HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Henrico County School Board voted Thursday to begin the 2021-2022 school year after Labor Day, as it traditional does, after considering feedback from the community on options to start the year before the holiday.
The decision was made during the board’s virtual work session on Thursday, the district announced on Twitter.
Henrico schools is still planning to incorporate in-person learning to some capacity for the 2020-2021 school year, with the school system looking into two ways to do so.
- StormTracker 8: Rainy Friday; Umbrellas required
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- One hospitalized after rollover crash on Route 288 near Huguenot Trail
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure