HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Double check your court date! All traffic cases in the Henrico General District Court scheduled for this week through Friday, Oct. 30 are being continued.
Any person charged under Title 46.2 in Henrico will not need to show in court this week.
According to Henrico County, the continuations are due to a staffing shortage caused by COVID-19.
Non-traffic related offenses, including criminal felonies and criminal misdemeanors are going forward as scheduled. Cases regarding driving under the influence will still be brought to court this week.
New court dates will be added to the Virginia Judicial System website soon. Anyone with questions about their rescheduled date should call the General District Court Clerk’s Office at (804)-501-4723.
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- WATCH: Cute critters play with some pumpkins donated to the Mill Mountain Zoo in Roanoke
- Suspect arrested for two grocery store robberies in Henrico County