HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Country music star Billy Currington is coming to Innsbrook After Hours in May.
The summer concert series announced Monday that Currington will perform at the SERVPRO of Richmond Pavilion on May 29th.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 14th at 10 a.m. A limited number of early bird general admission tickets for both shows will be available for one week for just $21.
Since his self-titled debut album bowed on Mercury Records in 2003, Currington has scored 11 career No. 1 singles, most recently, “Don’t Hurt Like It Used To.” His other hits that reached the No. 1 spot include such memorable songs as “Good Directions,” “Let Me Down Easy,” “Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right,” “People Are Crazy,” “That’s How Country Boys Roll,” “Hey Girl,” and “We Are Tonight.”
- Officer shot in Louisville amid Breonna Taylor protest, police say
- Protests underway in Richmond following Breonna Taylor grand jury decision
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Empowering Employees: Soul Taco gives ‘dedicated’ chef his own pop-up night and all proceeds
- 1 killed, 3 injured in car-motorcycle crash in Richmond