HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Henrico road is closed due to a water main break Monday morning.
Henrico crews are working to fix the water main break located on southbound Horsepen Road from West Broad Street to Millhiser Avenue.
Northbound Horsepen is open to traffic, Henrico authorities said.
A detour is in place. To track traffic across Central Virginia, click here.
- StormTracker 8: Clouds build tonight; Rain for Tuesday
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Man accused with dumping body of 25-year-old now charged with murder
- ‘It was my fault’: Escapate owner reacts to being shut down over COVID-19 guidelines
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal