HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Authorities have identified a man who was shot and killed in Henrico’s East End Friday night.
Henrico Police were called to the 200 block of Airport Place, in Highland Springs, just after 9:30 p.m. for a report of a shooting. At the scene, officers found 30-year-old Rico Rashad Robinson with injuries near a front door.
“First responders provided emergency care; however, the victim succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced on the scene,” Henrico PD said in a release Saturday.
Detectives will continue to investigate the events leading up to Robinson’s death.
If you have any information, you can submit anonymous tips through Crime Stoppers at 780.1000 or the “P3Tips” app on your smartphone device.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Third suspect charged in Dinwiddie County homicide
- Tractor-trailer gets stuck inside Downtown Tunnel after scraping roof; multiple crashes reported
- Congress weighs choice: ‘Go big’ on virus aid or hit ‘pause’
- Over 1,000 inmates test positive for COVID-19, VADOC says
- PHOTOS: Memorial Day across Virginia