HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Authorities have identified a man who was shot and killed in Henrico’s East End Friday night.
Henrico Police were called to the 200 block of Airport Place, in Highland Springs, just after 9:30 p.m. for a report of a shooting. At the scene, officers found 30-year-old Rico Rashad Robinson with injuries near a front door.
“First responders provided emergency care; however, the victim succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced on the scene,” Henrico PD said in a release Saturday.
Detectives will continue to investigate the events leading up to Robinson’s death.
If you have any information, you can submit anonymous tips through Crime Stoppers at 780.1000 or the “P3Tips” app on your smartphone device.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Clark’s 3-pointer lifts Virginia past Virginia Tech, 56-53
- Local law enforcement reacts to Orlando 6-year-olds taken away in handcuffs: ‘It’s inexcusable’
- Pierre scores 21 to lift UMass past VCU 60-52
- Ryan Newman returns to work after Daytona 500 crash
- Francis helps Richmond hold off George Washington 73-70