HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A fire in Henrico County will displace an unspecified amount of residents Tuesday after it damaged four different apartments.
A spokesperson for the Henrico County Fire Department said firefighters responded to the 8700 block of Beacontree Lane for reports of a fire in the area a little before 6 p.m. Crews saw fire shooting from an apartment, which was “quickly spreading into other units and the attic.”
No injuries were reported as the fire was quickly contained. Henrico fire said four apartments were damaged and it’s unclear how many residents will be displaced.
An investigation from the Henrico Fire Marshal’s Office is underway.
Stay with 8News for updates.
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Deputies say hamburger contained more than special sauce
- VCU advances to Atlantic 10 men’s basketball championship game
- UNC breezes to 2nd win over Duke, 91-73
- Watch out! Drivers in Chesterfield will see an increased police presence on Hull Street Road