HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A water main break in Henrico County has closed Gaskins Road between broad Street and Mayland Drive.
The county did not give a time estimate for when the break would be repaired and just said the closure would last “an extended amount of time.”
This is a breaking story, stay with 8News for updates.
- Hanover school district says 9K Chromebooks have arrived
- StormTracker 8: Weather Aware on Thursday for the remains of Zeta
- Deputies: Body found in ditch in Spotsylvania County
- Parking restrictions around polling places in Richmond on Election Day
- Now available: McDonald’s adds 3 items to its menu