HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Henrico County Public Schools employee working at Seven Pines Elementary school has tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee received their positive test result on Oct. 14 and was last at the school building on Oct. 13. The school district says that all “close contacts” have already been notified. They said the contact tracing has not led to the findings of any exposures.
- A sign of the times: First Jefferson Davis Highway sign taken down
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Police searching for missing 62-year-old Norfolk woman with cognitive impairment
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- $15 minimum wage: Where the debate and alternatives stand