HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Henrico County’s Community Cleanup program has been suspended as a result of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
The county’s government page asks residents scheduled for cleanup in their area to not place items in the road for pickup.
Anyone in need of information about the Community Cleanup Program can click here.
For updates on how COVID-19 is affecting other services in the Henrico area, click here.
- StormTracker 8: Breezy weather through Mid-Week
- Richmond police says it ‘will enforce all laws appropriately’ as questions about the city’s gun ban mount
- UVA basketball game against NC State postponed
- Virginia rescue group puppies to star in 2021 Puppy Bowl
- Governor Northam provides remarks at 5th annual Brown Virginia Dr. King Day of Action