HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Henrico County Police Department is searching for a missing teen in need of medication.
Danny Cook was last seen around 5 p.m. Tuesday. Henrico Police released the following information on social media:
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Cook is asked to call (804) 501-5000.
- Financial hits pile up for colleges as some fight to survive
- The Latest: World Athletics suspends Olympic qualification
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll for 9/11 attacks
- Pilot program connects VCU Health doctors, first responders in rural Virginia counties amid pandemic
- ‘Don’t have shame’: Advice from a financial planner if you lost your job due to coronavirus