HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The Henrico County Extension service will offer water testing to residents using private water supplies, such as wells and springs, in the area, beginning in September.
The Virginia Household Water Quality Program would examine resident’s household water samples for pH, hardness, fluoride and contaminants, such as bacteria and lead. Participants will collect their samples with kits provided by Henrico Extension.
Testing will be conducted at Virginia Tech. Tests cost $60 and the results would remain anonymous.
Anyone who would like to participate would need to register with the county by Sept. 11 by calling (804) 501-5160.
- StormTracker 8: Wet Weekend Ahead
- Sources: Antonio Brown will sign with Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Chesterfield Police ask for public’s help solving three recent crimes
- A conversation with Bob Good, the Republican vying for Virginia’s 5th Congressional District seat