HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Kroger’s Mid-Atlantic Division Headquarters has officially relocated from Roanoke to Henrico. Officials cut the ribbon of the comapny’s new home in Glen Allen on Tuesday.
The relocation was first announced back in August. Kroger officials said the move should bring around 70 jobs to the region. Some of these positions are be relocations and some are be new hires.
The office manages Kroger’s Mid-Atlantic region which is comprised of 110 stores in five states.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- How to watch the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris Inauguration Day events from home
- Man spends 13 years in solitary confinement in Virginia prison due to language barrier
- Middlesex County Schools celebrate arrival of two electric school buses