HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Henrico court indicted a man county man charged with dumping the body of a 25-year-old woman for murder.
Online court records reveal Henrico Circuit Court indicted Christian Thomas Clark on one felony count of non-capital murder. Clark is due back in court on Jan. 20, 2021.
Henrico Police discovered the body of Chelsey Nicole Lenig along the 2200 block of Charles City Road near Klocker Road and Charles City in July. Clark, identified as a person of interest, was arrested just after midnight on July 22 and charged with illegal disposal, in addition to failing to appear in court for a prior possession charge.
Earlier this month, county police identified the human remains found as Lenig. Authorities said the investigation remains active.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (804) 780-1000.
- Crash closes all westbound, eastbound lanes on E. Hundred Road in Chesterfield
- Photos: See the Halloween display so realistic police have been called twice
- INSIDE LOOK: Undocumented Honduran woman, children living in sanctuary at Richmond Unitarian Universalist Church
- ‘The joke is on us’: Woman in Borat movie thought it was legit documentary
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX to provide free Starlink internet for families in Texas school district