HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A multi-vehicle crash is causing delays on eastbound Interstate-64 near Staples Mill Road (Exit 185). All eastbound lanes are closed.
Traffic is being diverted to Staples Mill Road exit 185 B.
The traffic backup is approximately two miles, according to VDOT.
Drivers should expect delays and seek alternate routes.
This is a developing story. Stay with 8News for updates.
- StormTracker 8: Clearing skies and patchy fog tonight
- VDH suspends permit for Calabash Seafood in Mechanicsville
- Body found in private pond in Amelia County
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks