HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — The driver of a vehicle involved in a hit-and-run Tuesday evening has fled into a wooded area off Interstate-64, according to Henrico Police.
Police arrived at Penick Road and Cloverdale Street for a reckless driver, authorities said. The driver, who reportedly struck another vehicle, ran away from the scene.
Police add the suspect vehicle was located on the shoulder of Interstate-64.
There is no suspect description at this time.
An investigation is currently ongoing. Anyone with any information can call Henrico Police at 501-5000.
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help
- 1,200 free coat drive aims to help Stafford County students keep warm
- Hurricane Zeta brings rain to RVA on Thursday and Friday
- Disabled veterans explain tax break amendment on Virginia ballot
- Henrico board members approve emergency changes to four ‘at-risk’ polling locations to protect seniors