HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Henrico woman believed to be in need of medical assistance is missing, her family tells Henrico Police.
Claudia E. Budu is described as 5-feet-6-inches, 220 pounds, with brown eyes and blond hair. She is driving a 2014 Honda Cross Tour with Virginia tags 399 OUA. According to police, Budu left her medications behind, and there is a concern she may need medical assistance.
Anyone with information on Ms. Claudia Budu’s whereabouts is asked to call local law
enforcement or Investigator Schihl at (804) 501-5000.
- Tuttle, D lift No. 10 Indiana past No. 18 Wisconsin 14-6
- Armstrong, balance lead Virginia past Boston College, 43-32
- Book leads No. 2 Notre Dame past Syracuse to 45-21 victory in home finale
- Hockman, defense carry NC State over Georgia Tech, 23-13
- Richmond feeding agencies receive 20,000 pounds of potatoes from Society of St. Andrew