HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Henrico County Public Schools announced it will be continuing its “grab-and-go” meal distribution service this summer with altered hours.
The number of sites giving out meals will go from 15 to 14 and will operate from 11 a.m. -noon Monday to Thursday. On Thursdays, families will be able to pick up meals for that day as well as Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Meals will be served on a first come first serve basis and are open to all students, regardless of what school they go to.
Here’s where you can pick up meals:
- Brookland Middle School, 9200 Lydell Drive
- Fairfield Middle School, 5121 Nine Mile Road
- Harvie Elementary School, 3401 Harvie Road
- Hermitage High School, 8301 Hungary Spring Road.
- Highland Springs Elementary School, 600 Pleasant St., Highland Springs
- Lakeside Elementary School, 6700 Cedar Croft St.
- Longan Elementary School, 9200 Mapleview Ave.
- Montrose Elementary School, 2820 Williamsburg Road
- Quioccasin Middle School, 9400 Quioccasin Road, Henrico
- Ridge Elementary School, 8910 Three Chopt Road, Henrico
- Sandston Elementary School, 7 Naglee Ave., Sandston
- Varina High School, 7053 Messer Road
- Ward Elementary School, 3400 Darbytown Road
- L. Douglas Wilder Middle School, 6900 Wilkinson Road
For more information contact Dana Whitney, director of HCPS’ Department of Nutritional Services, at 804-226-5555.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- College Greek life priorities change in the face of COVID-19
- ‘We want them to survive’-more Virginia small businesses can now apply for this grant
- Despite COVID-19 pumpkin patches are flourishing and picking season is expected to soar this year
- ‘Children are burned out’: RPS parents worry too much screen time affecting their kids