HOPEWELL, Va. (WRIC) — Two offices located in Hopewell City Hall are closed this week due to a COVID-19 exposure. The Commissioner of the Revenue and the DMV Select will be closed for an unknown period of time.
The city says there are too many office staff members unable to come into work due to possible exposure.
They will reopen once enough staff are able to return to work in-person. Upon their return, the DMV will contact everyone who had their appointment cancelled and begin rescheduling.
The rest of City Hall is open for appointments only during this time. All offices will be closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Oshie has 3 points, Capitals open with 6-4 win at Buffalo
- Coronavirus update: COVID-19 deaths increase by 30 in Virginia
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say