HENRICO COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Henrico County man has been charged with having a loaded handgun inside his carry-on at Richmond International Airport.
A TSA officer spotted the gun Monday on a X-ray machine. The man was arrested by airport police and the handgun was confiscated.
This is the 14th loaded handgun officers have found at the airport this year.
- Newly released report details 2013 probe of allegations against former LSU Head Coach Les Miles
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway
- Can you spread coronavirus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Lawmaker pushes for 3rd time to make Bible the state book of Tennessee
- Maia Chaka, NFL’s first Black female official, is from Virginia Beach