RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmonders will soon be able to buy locally-grown oysters in a socially-distant manner at a pop-up sale in the city.
Oyster farmers affected by the pandemic are partnering with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation this Halloween in Richmond and Fredericksburg.
Pickup will be from 10 a.m. to noon at Stone Brewing Tap Room in Richmond.
Orders must be placed ahead of time for the curbside-pickup event.
Click here for more information about the event, oyster prices and how to place an order. All proceeds go to oyster farms participating in the event.
- StormTracker 8: Rain and brisk winds tonight and into Monday
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Gruden apologizes to ‘Raider nation’ after ugly loss in ATL
- Family mourns death of Richmond fire lieutenant one year after tragic shooting
- Deadline quickly approaching for Dinwiddie County non-profit COVID-19 grant