CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Police in Chesterfield said Friday that a woman who was reported missing has been found “unharmed.”
Andrea M. House, of the 21500 block of Court Street, left her home on Wednesday and should have returned by about 8 p.m. that evening, police said. When she did not return home, relatives reported her missing on Thursday.
Chesterfield police said House was found Friday evening and was not harmed.
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state
- Pandemic exposes ‘our health system does not serve all’
- Virginians struggling with mental health during pandemic: overdose, trauma & suicidal thoughts
- US deaths from coronavirus surpass 100,000 milestone
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package