STAFFORD COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — State troopers say a missing senior may be in danger.
Jack Patterson was last seen in Stafford County leaving his home around 1 p.m. Thursday. According to troopers, he suffers from cognitive impairment that could pose a potential threat to his health and safety.
The 82-year-old stands 5-foot-9, weighs 155 pounds and has green eyes and gray hair. He may be traveling in a 2019 charcoal gray Toyota Tacoma, with state tags UND-5186.
Anyone with information should contact the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 658-4440.
- ‘I’m just here for change’: Protesters march against police brutality on Broad Street
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card
- First Virginia body camera law coming soon; several departments don’t have them
- Video shows chain of events before tear gas deployed at peaceful protest in Richmond
- ‘People need their workouts’: Despite restrictions, gyms prep for Phase Two reopening