RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Retail giant Amazon is planning to open a new warehouse and delivery center in Virginia.
Gov. Ralph Northam announced Wednesday that Amazon is planning a new facility in Prince George County that will create up to 150 new jobs.
Amazon has built several warehouses in Virginia and currently has more than 10,000 full-time employees in the state.
The company announced in 2018 that it plans to locate its new East Coast headquarters in Northern Virginia, which could add as many as 38,000 workers over the next 20 years.
- StormTracker 8: Crisp and clear tonight
- Vigil held at local courthouse in wake of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- Radio One Richmond and Virginia Career Works team up for virtual job fair
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Plane down in Pennsylvania