RICHMOND,Va. (WRIC) — An upcoming TV series filming in Richmond through June is now looking for extras. Kendall Cooper Casting announced Thursday that they are accepting submissions for a show from a major streaming service titled “DMV.”
“Calling all Basketball lovers, Television lovers, and everyone in between! Kendall Cooper Casting is now accepting extra submissions for an upcoming TV series from a major streaming service. Filming will be in the Richmond, VA area starting in January and continuing through June 2020,” Kendall Cooper Casting said in a release.
All background actors will be paid for their work and no experience is needed. Local extras are wanted as there will be no travel or housing provided.
“Production is seeking people of ALL ethnicities, ages, genders, and types to play middle school students, parents, teachers, basketball fans, coaches, and various other characters throughout the season. We want to highlight YOUR unique style and personality in this show,” the release continued.
To find out more information, including submission instructions, click here.
- Gibbs scores with 0.1 seconds left, Irish beat BC 62-61
- Hughes scores 25, Syracuse blows out Pittsburgh 72-49
- Clark’s 3-pointer lifts Virginia past Virginia Tech, 56-53
- Local law enforcement reacts to Orlando 6-year-olds taken away in handcuffs: ‘It’s inexcusable’
- Pierre scores 21 to lift UMass past VCU 60-52