RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Pepsi announced it was hiring temp workings in the Richmond area.
With the increased demand for products, PepsiCo said its need to ship, deliver and stock stores has grown. As a result, the company is looking to hire more front line staff as soon as possible.
“In a time where people are out of work, or in need of financial income and support, and to help ease the added workload pressure of its current front-line employees, PepsiCo Beverages North America South Division is looking to hire temporary staff immediately,” an email from the company said.
Click here to learn more about how to apply.
- Police find stolen firearms in car after high-speed chase
- StormTracker8: Mild and breezy today
- Lack of Census data delaying redistricting decisions in Prince George
- Man released early from prison accused of killing 3, including cutting neighbor’s heart out
- Gov. Ralph Northam loosens COVID-19 restrictions; alcohol sales expanded to midnight