NEW KENT COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — Someone is $223,000 richer after hitting the largest penny jackpot at Rosie’s Gaming Emporium at the Colonial Downs in New Kent County.
A player, who chose to remain anonymous, played one of the penny Historical Horse Racing machines.
The player wagered $2.40 and won $223,220.60. The win is the second largest jackpot in Rosie’s history.
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Giving Heart Thanksgiving feast continues in Richmond with COVID-19 changes in store
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- StormTracker 8: Thanksgiving Day starting off rainy
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond living facility for grandmother to see