RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Starting Monday, March 23, Richmond Animal Care and Control will have a food bank pantry in the front of its shelter.
Both pet and human non-perishable human food will be stored in the pantry for anyone to take. The pantry will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Want to help? Don’t go out and buy items or bring them from home, the shelter is trying to keep the items as sanitary as possible. Instead, order items through its amazon wish list, and send them to the RACC at 1600 Chamberlayne Ave., Richmond, VA 23222.
- EPA approves 2 Lysol products as first disinfectants that kill COVID-19
- FDA adds to list of hand sanitizers to avoid, making it 14 total
- Girl Scouts offers virtual camp and outdoor activities nationwide
- Sheriff: Man loses arm-wrestling match with son, pulls gun
- Beats by Dre announces Bubba Wallace endorsement deal: ‘Hate cannot win the day’