Richmond overnight house fire ruled accidental

Local News
20190514_040405_1557828046812.jpg

A fire that broke out on Richmond’s southside early Tuesday morning has been ruled accidental, according to Richmond Fire crews on scene.

An item on the front porch of a home on the 2500 block of Haden Avenue caught on fire just after 3:30 Tuesday morning.

Fire crews were able to put out the fire within five minutes and the home was not seriously damaged.

No one was hurt.

Investigators say they’re still trying to figure out exactly what caught on fire.

Be sure to stay with 8News for updates.

Find 8News on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram; send your news tips to iReport8@wric.com.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Richmond Headlines

More Richmond

Chesterfield Headlines

More Chesterfield County

Henrico Headlines

More Henrico County

Hanover Headlines

More Hanover County

The Tri-Cities Headlines

More The Tri-Cities

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Local Events