RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Three people were shot in two separate shootings that occurred within a span of 30 minutes on Tuesday night, according to Richmond Police.
According to officers, the first shooting happened around 7:50 p.m. in the area of the 2500 block of Whitcomb Street. An adult male was located and taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Thirty minutes later, officers were called to the first block of E. 12th Street for a double shooting. Two victims were located and also taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect information for both shootings at this time, according to police. An investigation is ongoing.
Stay with 8 News for updates.
- StormTracker 8: Scattered thunderstorms; possible flash flooding
- Newsfeed Now: Man hangs off semi; Biden picks running mate
- Coronavirus update: Virginia’s COVID-19 cases rise by 776 on Wednesday
- Alaskan officials identified the killer in 1996 cold case murder of teenage girl; Arkansas suspect commits suicide
- Viral video shows man hanging off back of truck at high speeds in Colorado