RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Three people were shot in two separate shootings that occurred within a span of 30 minutes on Tuesday night, according to Richmond Police.
According to officers, the first shooting happened around 7:50 p.m. in the area of the 2500 block of Whitcomb Street. An adult male was located and taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Thirty minutes later, officers were called to the first block of E. 12th Street for a double shooting. Two victims were located and also taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
There is no suspect information for both shootings at this time, according to police. An investigation is ongoing.
Stay with 8 News for updates.
- StormTracker8: Tropical Depression Claudette makes an exit soon; Another hot day ahead to start the workweek
- Charlotte City Councilmember suggests arresting people who give money to the homeless
- ABC holding ribbon-cutting ceremony for new headquarters and distribution center on Monday
- Heavy rainfall and flash flooding expected along North Carolina coast through Monday morning
- Senate set to take up voting rights bill