RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Department of Public Works announced Dominion Energy’s Cary Street building in downtown Richmond will be demolished on May 30.
The only other details the city has released about it are road closure and detour plans for the demolition, which you can see online here.
The office said more details on the demolition would be announced next week.
This is an ongoing story, check back with 8News for updates.
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access
- Trump says he’s no longer taking hydroxychloroquine
- Richmond International Airport has 96% drop in passenger traffic in April
- Commissioner Bettman: 24-team playoffs if NHL is able to resume
- Nevada man runs 100 miles to bring awareness to veteran suicides