RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Department of Public Works announced Dominion Energy’s Cary Street building in downtown Richmond will be demolished on May 30.
The only other details the city has released about it are road closure and detour plans for the demolition, which you can see online here.
The office said more details on the demolition would be announced next week.
This is an ongoing story, check back with 8News for updates.
- Kyle Busch wins rain-delayed NASCAR playoff race in Texas
- No. 15 North Carolina is 2nd straight ranked opponent for Virginia football
- Hurricane Zeta makes landfall in Louisiana with the remains of the storm here Thursday
- Person down in roadway prompts death investigation in Richmond
- Amelia schools closed, Buckingham schools virtual Thursday ahead of Zeta remnants