RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond City Registrar is offering a new curbside service for returning absentee ballots on Monday.
The “drive-up and drop off” service is happening on the 9th Street side of City Hall on Monday, June 22.
The site will remain open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Voters are not allowed to drop off another person’s ballot.
Virginians not submitting via absentee ballot will head to the polls on Tuesday, Jun. 23, to choose their candidates for the November 2020 election — and here is who is on the ballot.
- AG Herring urges online mobile marketplace to halt sales of fake vaccination cards
- A city of protest in 2020, Richmond reacts to Derek Chauvin murder conviction
- AG Herring, Coalition to Stop Gun Violence host virtual roundtable discussion on gun violence prevention
- Governor Northam orders flags flown at half-staff after death of former VP Mondale
- UVA Health establishes new billing policies to help low-income patients