RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Heads up! If you live in the City of Richmond and have an outstanding ticket, you must pay it by today to avoid extra fees and penalties.
The city’s parking amnesty program for overdue citations that started on March 16 ends at 5 p.m. City officials said they will start booting cars with past due tickets.
If you got a parking ticket before March 16, the program froze the money you owed but now it will start accumulating additional fees and penalties if not paid.
- Sen. Joe Morrissey investigated for polling location violations in 2019
- Police investigating shooting on Laburnum Avenue in Henrico
- StormTracker 8: Showers move in this afternoon
- All northbound lanes closed on I-95 in Stafford and Prince William County line
- City of Richmond to begin accepting applications for small business grants