RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The downtown Richmond skyline is looking extra bright tonight.
In celebration of Pride Month, Dominion Energy’s city headquarters is illuminated in rainbow colors.
The tower will remain lit up in the color scheme that celebrates the LGBTQ+ community for the remainder of the month.
The Richmond business adds that “Dominion Energy has been named a top company for LGBTQ employees and received a 100 on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index for the past two years.”
- Woman conned out of cash by a man claiming to be a cat breeder in Richmond
- Delay for census data expected to keep Virginia from using redrawn map in 2021 elections
- Two missing Tappahannock girls found safe
- Goochland Drive-In announces opening night for 2021 season, hiring part-time employees
- Chesterfield County presents budget prioritizing education, public safety, capital infrastructure