RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Richmond Police Deparment issued a summonses for possession of a concealed firearm without a concealed carry permit near the Lee Monument on Monday.
Police confiscated one firearm from Franklin Thurston at the intersection of W. Grace Street and Allen Avenue.
RPD confirmed with 8News that there were no firearms related arrests or additional citations made on Lobby Day.
- Kochera carries William & Mary over UNC Wilmington in CAA
- Stephens leads VMI past Furman 91-90 in OT in SoCon tourney
- Harry, Meghan to delve into tough royal split with Oprah Sunday night
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump